Learn Italian With Jokes
Are you frustrated by the number of times you’ve tried to learn Italian with big heavy grammar books and piles of CDs? Wouldn’t it be nice to learn Italian and have fun at the same time? Imagine telling some great jokes to your Italian-speaking friends. They’ll be so impressed. Great jokes like:
Ragazzo: Mi ami?
Ragazza: Certo che ti amo.
Ragazzo: Per quanto tempo mi amerai?
Ragazza: Ti amerò sempre.
Ragazzo: Quanto tempo è sempre?
Ragazza: Circa una settimana.
or this classic:
Come si abbracciano i ricci l’uno con l’altro?
abbracciare – to hug
un riccio – a hedgehog
con cautela – carefully
Learn Italian with Jokes also contains cartoons drawn by the award-winning cartoonist, Ilja Bereznickas.
Insegnante: Cosa sai dirmi sui grandi musicisti del Settecento?
Pierino: Sono tutti morti, signore.
essere morto - to be dead
I have recently recorded two Italians, one man and one woman, reading the jokes alternately. If you're lucky enough to have an iPad, iPhone or Mac computer, then you can download the audio version of Learn Italian with Jokes. To give you a taste of the audio available, click on the audio file below and follow the joke. First Candy.
Tre Scozzesi erano seduti in un bar insieme.
"Quando morirò", disse lo scozzese più anziano, "Vorrei che uno di voi versasse una bottiglia del miglior whisky scozzese sulla mia tomba".
"Lo faremo per te", disse uno degli uomini più giovani. "Ma ti dispiacebbe se prima lo facessimo passare attraverso i nostri reni?"
Quando morirò - When I die
versare - to pour
tomba - grave
reni - kidneys
And now for Antonio:
“Ho letto tanti libri sul fumo e sul bere che ho deciso di smettere.”
“Di fumare o di bere?”
fumare - to smoke
smettere - to give up
When you’re trying to improve your skills in a foreign language, reading is one of the best ways – and reading jokes is probably the best of all. The best way to use this book is to treat it like a swimming pool on a warm day. Dip in now and again and it is a very pleasant experience. If you stay in too long you won’t enjoy it as much.
10 ways that you can benefit from downloading Learn Italian With Jokes
- It improves your Italian reading skills.
- It improves your spelling – and your writing.
- It will give you some interesting new Italian vocabulary.
- Jokes are short – and you will be rewarded with a laugh (or a groan).
- Jokes are memorable – so you can tell your friends the jokes later.
- If you’re a teacher, you can entertain your students with Learn Italian With Jokes.
- If you’re a student, you can entertain your teachers with Learn Italian With Jokes.
- It’s available in a wide variety of formats.
- It’s available from a wide variety of suppliers so you can choose.
- It is a GREAT way to improve your Italian.
Ready to buy? Which version do you need?
Do you have any questions? Don't hesitate to contact us!